News & Events
- 6 Recruitment Trends that Impact MBA Job Seekers - Part 2Mar 10, 2015Sandra Richez, the EDHEC Global MBA Careers Advisor and innovator of the CareerSMART programme continues her series of advice and insight into some of the changing recruitment trends and explains what they actually mean to MBA candidates:
- 6 Recruitment Trends that Impact MBA Job Seekers - Part 1Feb 26, 2015Sandra Richez, the EDHEC Global MBA Careers Advisor and innovator of the CareerSMART programme offers regular advice to our MBA candidates. She is pleased to share her insight into some changing recruitment trends and what they actually mean to the MBA candidate:
- A step beyond presentation skillsDec 12, 2014EDHEC Global MBA class recently attended a class on presentation skills by Kerry Choun, co-writer of "The Storyboard Approach".
- 12 GMAT Tips: before, during and afterDec 11, 2014These 12 tips should help carry you through the stages before, during and after the GMAT test.
- 1 or 2 years, whats the right length for an MBA?May 26, 2014One year or two? The numbers were turning around in Christopher?s head as he contemplated the pros and cons of each. As a 33 year old American, Chris knew that he wanted to get through his MBA sooner rather than later - at the same time however, he wondered if a one year MBA might be lacking in certain areas.
- AACSB - Re-accreditationApr 17, 2014Following a review of EDHEC's continuous quality assessment process and a week-long on-campus audit, the AACSB committee renewed its validation of the school and its programmes, including the EDHEC Global MBA. EDHEC is one of only a handful of schools worldwide to hold the prestigious triple crown of AACSB, Equis and AMBA.